Greetings & Salutations --
Hi! Nice to see you here – If you found me because of the new Intro for the Tales to Terrify podcast - Thanks for visiting! You will be interested (I suspect) in listening to my music and to my narrations all of which can be found in the menu above. You might also be interested in the story behind how this particular song's been part of the District of Wonders family of podcasts for almost 10 years, you'll find that story on my blog (once the Intro has gone live). Thank you very much for your interest!
Whether you’ve found me by accident or followed a link or whatever – Welcome!
I do a lot of stuff. I guess that’s part of my perpetually distracted nature... I sing, I teach voice, I narrate poetry and stories and produce a podcast on Science Fiction Poetry, I blog and write poetry reviews– both for fun and professionally. I’m a wife and a mom to a 5 year old. I hope you’ll find something that interests you here – below you'll find links to my most recent activities (assuming I've updated recently!).
I teach excusively in person and if you are in Hannover, Germany (my location du jour), you can inquire about lessons.
I hope you’ll stay for a bit. If you have anything to say, don’t hesitate to contact me – the internet can either be a lonely place or a place full of friends - I’d love to hear from you.
Keep it lyrical!
Most recent blog posts:
- Amazing Stories Magazine - "Poetry - Chemical Letters by Octavia Cade"
- The Diva's Divine Days - "Poetry Planet No. 16 Animals & Creatures - Show Notes"
Most recent podcasts:
- EscapePod - Fiction by Abra Wiebe & Kij Johnson
- Far Fetched Fables No. 86 - Short Fiction by Martha Wells "The Potter's Daughter"
- StarShipSofa No. 372- Poetry Planet No 16 - Animals & Creatures"
- StarShipSofa No. 381 - "Mooncup" by Sylvia Spruck Wrigley
- Podcastle - Fiction by Ann Leckie, Eugie Foster, Marie Brennan & Elizabeth Bear
- Interview by Tommy Howell on Narration Fixation (Vlog)
- Interview by Astrid Nielsch in Asni Multimedia Art and Design Newsletter
- Vox Animae (vocal ensemble) "Du bist schön, meine Freundin" - Song of Solomon settings from the Middle Ages to the Modern - Sunday, 14 August 2016 at 16.00 (4pm) - Horner Kirche Bremen
- Vox Animae (vocal ensemble) "Du bist schön, meine Freundin" - Hoheliedvertonungen von Mittelalter bis Moderne - Sunday, 07 August 2016 at 19:00 (7pm) - St. Aegidius Berne